Saturday, November 28, 2009

Beautiful Beach Weddings

It is my absolute ultimate dream to get married on the beach. I just love the idea of being outdoors in the sun with the natural beauty of your surrounds and the smell of the sea. Bliss.

I think it also means that you can play with colour and create an amazingly fresh scene. My favorite colour theme for a beach wedding would be mixing raspberry pink, mango orange and for contrast crystal clear blue in small splashes as homage to the sea that will be the back drop of your photos.

I also just adore the idea of a bride wearing a non-structured, flowing, goddess like dress that she will feel comfortable in. Paired with a soft up-do, glowing make-up and jewelled flats I really don’t think you can go wrong.  

Then at the reception you can play up more free flower arrangements, fairy lights at dusk and delicious sea food to eat in the balmy weather. The beauty of a beach wedding is you can make it a very casual affair, but you can also amp it up to full of relaxed glamour. You have to love that! 

 

[Via http://demeterstyle.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment