Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Courtney and Brian-- Vancouver, WA Wedding Photographer

This past Saturday I had the pleasure of shooting a wedding alongside Jessica Lemmons. Brian and Courtney are from Southern California but Courtney’s family is from the Longview and Vancouver area. Although we all only had just met eachother, I felt like I knew them forever! Cool as cucumbers these kids were!! And the church was probably the most gorgeous building I’ve ever been in. They were married at the historic St. James Catholic Church in Vancouver. I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t mind shooting there again!!!

Anyway, it was a super fun day and thank you Jessica for letting me shoot it with you!!

The boys were waiting patiently while we were setting the girls up– this was just too funny ;)

 

[Via http://poweredbytheson.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment