Sunday, December 13, 2009

Me and my world!

Once I got started traveling I caught the bug and never stopped. I travel two or three times a year or as often as I can. I have been to over 20 countries and have taken several cruises.

My favorite place of all is Fiji. I spoiled myself right off the bat. The Fijian people are very nice and happy. They carry their ukulele with them wherever they go.

My second favorite place is Spain. I have not covered the entire country but loved Seville. There is a lot of history in the country. It is very clean and well manicured. They have the best hot chocolate I have had anywhere. It is very thick and luscious. My mouth waters just thinking about it! 

We spent a week in Marbella, Spain.  Wow what a beautiful location.  You will see many street cafe’s lining the sidewalks and we even tried our hand at making Paella, a wonderful seafood dish with saffron rice, yum!

Brazil has some beautiful areas such as Gramado. We spent a week there at Kurotel which is a health spa. It was the best vacation we have had where we actually lost weight, but we were supposed to. We exercised 4 hours a day. The food was very tasty also. They grew everything on site. They served chicken and fish a lot, not red meat and lots of fresh vegetables plus deserts. We ate five times a day.

Another one of my favorites is the Galapagos Islands. What a spectacular trip this was. I was amazed by the closeness we had with nature. The birds (blue footed boobies pictured), iguanas and other wild life were not afraid of us at all. We got up close and personal with them and nature. If you get a chance this is a definite must see.

If there is a destination you would like to know about please let me know, I love sharing my experiences and photos.

I guess by now you have determined that I am a Travel Consultant and a certified tour guide. I live in San Diego, CA, which is a great place to live. We have the best weather in the world here. I know it is not for everyone but someone has to live here and it might as well be me.

The name of my homebased agency is Escape to Travel. I also work for an online agency named Honeymoons and Vacations where I specialize in

Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, and Vowel Renewals.  

I am continually in training for various destinations. I specialize in Destination Weddings and Honeymoons, Groups traveling together, Cruises, Small Ship Cruising, and Travel for Women and Singles; however I can plan and book for you anything you would like.

For more information please email me at escapetotravelonline@gmail.com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

[Via http://donnabakerolson.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment