Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Couldn't Make This Stuff Up Even If I Wanted To.

I was sitting at work when I recieved a text message from a friend. Peep the hilarity below.

Her: “Ok. I’ll have to do that later. I forgot I have a wedding to go to today. I’m glad my mother called and reminded me…lol. I’m terrible.”

Me: “Lol we’re getting old .”

Her: “I know. Too young for getting old…lol”

Me: “Lol”

*About an hour later*

Her: “I just thought you should know the wedding wasn’t today. I drove my black ass to some side street off of US-1 to walk into a church for the deaf with no one inside. Of course, no one would have been able to help me anyway because they can’t hear.”

Me: “LMAO!!!! Maybe it was a Silent Wedding?”

Her: “Lol… I wish. I went all up in the chapel and no one was there. Then I realized I needed to get out of there because it was dark, no one was there and if something happened to me, no one would have heard.”

Me: ” LMAO. Even if they were there, they still wouldn’t have heard anything…”

Her: “Lmao!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment