Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sabrina & Ryan's ~married~ SNEAK PEEK!

… finally, right guys?! lol

Oh boy, what do I say about my friends Sabrina & Ryan??? Well, I must start by saying I LOVE THEM! So willing to “venture out”, creative & for sure a super FUN couple!

I had a great time shooting their Ice Rink engagements last winter and just knew there was a little ’somethin’ about these guys that was unique! I show up at Sabrina’s parents place the day of the Wedding and was led to “the make-up” area where I literally had a “jaw-dropping moment” at the sight of this chick-bride Wedding day foot attire!!!! LOVE THE SHOES SABRINA, I kept going on and on about them!

Came time for the Wedding party shoot at a separate location (Eugenia Falls) where I was then led to the COOLEST Wedding day secret Bride &Groom location they had picked out for their shoot: and old abandoned, graffiti-ridden stone building, a little ways down the trails from the falls. …I was so excited!!!

Thank you guys for everything!!!

Congrats Sabrina & Ryan, I had so much fun…can`t wait till we meet again!

Enjoy,

–melissa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment