Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bridal Nosh!

Together with Bridal Insider, I hosted the first Bridal Nosh this evening- and it was exactly what I hoped it would be!

What’s a Bridal Nosh you ask? Well A nosh is a nibble, snack, or otherwise a light meal. A Bridal Nosh, is where a bride planning her wedding can join me, and other brides, to chit-chat about ALL things wedding, her wedding, my wedding, her friend’s wedding… weddings, weddings, weddings- oh and the life that happens in between our weddings! Because I suppose there is a life beyond weddings… or is there?? Kidding :)

There is no agenda or discussion topics, there are no bored friends tired of hearing about the planning, no judging about what you’re doing or what you’re spending on your wedding… Just good ol’ fashioned conversation, yummy snacks, and real brides  to compare notes, and develop relationships with. Good times I tell ya! I had such a blast today, both hearing the engagement stories, the plans, and reminiscing about my own wedding. In the midst of all the chatter, we only took one picture at the end of the night, sorry for missing the others- next time I’ll definitely have the camera on-hand while we’re laughing away the evening (and watching people crash into their own cars!)

Thank you ladies for joining Lori & I, it was such a blast! We very much look forward to the next Bridal Nosh in March!

xxo!

p.s. The Noshing will happen every third Wednesday of the month from 6-8pm in the Cerimone Studio in Point Loma. Open to Brides Only~ space is limited, please be sure to RSVP to reserve your spot.

With Kecia & Darah- Wedding Date Twins!

[Via http://swannsoirees.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment