Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wedding - Ben & Shestin - Los Gatos, CA

Ben and Shestin got married in my hometown of Los Gatos at the Testarossa Winery. I have known Ben since middle school, maybe even elementary school but I can’t remember at the moment and I don’t have my old yearbooks to double check! ;)

We couldn’t have asked for a more gorgeous day and such a fun group of people! :) 2 things that made their wedding especially unique was Shestin’s amazing gold wedding dress and where the ceremony took place….inside a cave! Well, and their first kiss as husband and wife wasn’t bad either ;) Thank you to Kia of Kia Gregory Photography for being my second shooter for the day!

Enjoy the photos :)

absolutely LOVE this one below that Kia captured:

If you would like to view more photos from Ben & Shestin’s wedding, visit my website and click on “Featured Weddings”

[Via http://caitlincatheyphoto.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment