Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's been a year!

So it’s almost official, “Big K & Little K” (i.e. Ruby and Ed) WE have been married for almost 1 year, tomorrow is the actual day.  February 21st is a very special day for me on many levels.  But more about that at a later time.  I just wanted to post this message as a tribute to the amazing time we shared this time last year.  Our day was unforgettable and we were surrounded by everyone we loved.  It was amazing, and I still think about it almost every day, here’s a glimpse of our big day… 

I really felt like it!! A Sexy Little Bride that is!

Big K the Groom to Be at our Rehearsal Dinner

And so began Big K, Little K

The cake was FANTASTIC, yellow cake with lemon curd and raspberry filling!

Shortly after this picture was taken I had cake up my nose in my eyebrows and hair... thanks Big K, I love you too!

We traveled to Oahu, Hawaii for 10 days in the sun, sand and WIND.  It was a fantastic way to start our new life together! 

Enjoying a MaiTai at the Hale Koa on Waikiki Beach

I love me some MaiTai!

Lanikai Beach was our absolute favorite!

USS Arizona Memorial, I love this picture. You can tell how windy it was!

I thought this was so pretty, it's a baby pineapple, we saw while we were visiting the Dole Plantation.

Happy Honeymoon from Honu Beach!

[Via http://bigklittlek.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment