Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Custom DVD Cases

I felt a little giddy last week when I saw the FedEx man pull into the driveway. I knew he was delivering something wonderful that day. To elaborate on my last post, there are so many great ways to showcase your images after your session. It took me several months to find a vendor that offered the right kind of product for my DVD’s, but I finally found them, and couldn’t be happier. These cases are so nice. The pictures really don’t do them justice. If you purchase a DVD of images from your session, it will come in a pretty little case sort of like this one.

This is the case from Laura & Jerry’s recent wedding.

The cases for my 2010 portrait sessions just arrived today. I’ll be posting photos of those just as soon as the sunshine decides to come out and give me some good light. Am I a total nerd, or do you think these are cool too? Contact me to book a session or click to see more of my products & designs.

[Via http://ravynstadickdesign.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment