Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Wedding Guest

Gone were the days when I wanted to outshine the bride at a wedding reception. I am now a grown-up who respects the bride and groom. It is their day, after all.

I like attending weddings. It is always a happy, heartwarming event. I like to hear the tinkling of wine glasses and see the couple moved to tears.

Here’s the lovely wedding invitation:

I’m kinda attending the dinner alone, being the honorary member of the inner circle. I know everyone, yet don’t know anyone. The only way not to feel to out of place is to drink champagne like water. Everything’s fun when you’re drunk.

Anyway, I look better in photos when I’m tipsy, in case I’m appearing in photos.

I like attending weddings. The greatest love story is your own. Candy kisses to the bride and groom :)

[Via http://thechowchow.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment