Saturday, March 6, 2010

Wedding Bells in 2010

The title got you interested, right?

Well, for starters, it is not I who is getting married but 3 special people close to my heart.

image from toplessrobot.com

At the beginning of the year, I was told to prepare for two weddings where I will be part of the  entourage.

My only sibling is tying the knot in September and I will be her maid of honor.

My close friend in college is getting hitched in December and I will be one of the bride’s maid.

So, I have been dieting since then…with less effect and results. Bleh.

And just last night, I received another news that a very close friend in my MA class is getting married this year as well.

I’m just so happy with all these developments.  :D

[Via http://journeysanddestinations.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment