Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Photobooth. {Burgaw & Charlotte NC Wedding Photographers}

wedding photobooth at reception in burgaw, nc

This past weekend, we here at Crystal Genes Photography kicked off our first wedding of the year with a bang by debuting our new photobooth! We’ve been wanting to add this to our services for some time, but didn’t actually do anything about it until our wonderful couple, Kayla & Cutler, mentioned that they would love to have one at their wedding. So, instead of letting them outsource to someone else, I gave my dad a call and told him what I had in mind. A couple of weeks later he had helped construct the perfect portable booth! After a few more months of consulting with a seamstress and getting the final touches put in place, we finally had what we had envisioned and couldn’t wait to put it to use! Thanks again Dad for all your help!

wedding photobooth at reception charlotte nc photographers

One thing that I knew I wanted was an option for different backdrops. So many photobooths have a plain white background, and while that’s great, I wanted something a little more fun and representative of my style. I have always loved a busy patterned background (I even did an entire college photo project involving this love), so I was excited when Kayla chose this retro floral print for her booth.

grandpa in the wedding photobooth in burgaw, nc

FAVE:)

crazy people in the wedding photobooth burgaw charlotte, nc

Many thanks to Andy the intern for keeping the booth alive all evening!

Thanks Kayla & Cutler for getting us on the ball with the photobooth fun!

crystal genes photography wedding photobooth charlotte, nc

To see all the images from the photobooth, go here to the website and click on “The Photobooth.” under “The Proofing.” tab. Enjoy!

[Via http://crystalgenes.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment