Sunday, January 10, 2010

Couch Time avec Mon Chien

So, I am bad at this.

Does it really matter though, I think that I’m the only one reading this. So, reading and writing and reading my own words. Can’t get any better, or anymore self-involved.

I’m finally home in GA after visiting ‘other home,’ FL. Really, I just wanted to sit on a couch. Now I am. Not embarrassingly having watched two episodes of the second season of Dawson’s Creek (Pacey will forever be my life) and now Sleepless in Seatle. It is sick, and I’ve admitted it to very few close friends, but I LOVE Meg Ryan. I saw her in a restaurant once and it was more than perfect, mainly because it was in a french bistro. I think that is the only type of place I can imagine her in. That, or a small sandwich place. Of course, I’m pretty sure that I am just relating to her characters, not the true Meg Ryan.

I want to believe that when I say “I’m really pathetic” that my inner head really thinks it. However, it is not the case. I am what I am. And I like simple plot structures on a regular afternoon. To add in some Armstrong, Louis that is, only makes me say ‘yes’ more.

I also have a disgusting addiction to Say Yes to the Dress. Not many things addict me. However, shopping does. Shopping for wedding dresses has me jumping up and down and giggling like a 5 year old in a boa and crown.

[Via http://nicarolina.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment