Saturday, January 16, 2010

Rachel & Sam... Wed! {Owen Sound / Grey-Bruce Wedding Photographer ~ MelissaCranniePhotography -- at Cobble Beach}

Just got in from the Bayshore Broadcasting Bridal Show– WOW craziness!!! Not a vendor this year as I’m 95% booked for 2010, and have now started booking for 2011…it was nice to see so many familiar faces and to meet new ones!!

~I must say “not bad” for a girl who wasn’t a vendor at the show… I but booked 2 WEDDINGS while browsing the venue! WOOHOO

~~~~~~~~

Now, for some this couple’s Wedding images maybe be déjà vu… I am building the blog to include all my images that I currently only have posted on my fb page.

Rachel & Sam were LOVELY to photograph, their family& friends… truely AMAZING!! Sam’s mom {who I met when she photographed our engagement, Wedding AND Birth of our precious little Jolie} is a true inspiration to me, a friend and beautiful person both inside & out… Petal, you rock sweetness! xoxo

enjoy!

~melissaxo



| View Show | Create Your Own

[Via http://melissacrannieblog.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment