Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day Fourteen - 01.18.10

My friends Alison & Brian are getting married one month from tomorrow. While I am excited about the joining of their lives in holy matrimony, etc. etc., I am even more excited that it is a destination wedding in which a group of us will embark on a cruise which is sure to be filled with debauchery.

My cruise-mate, Brandon and myself decided on day one of our planning that we wanted to swim with dolphins while in Cozumel. Today we met for wine and to complete some paperwork for our trip. We decided to take a look at what other shore excursions were available to us and came across this little nugget… an Underwater Scooter Adventure. Now we are torn… swim with dolphins or whip around underwater on scooters? I feel like either way I will most definitely probably get sick from a heavy night of boozing the night before so I guess the real question is do I throw up in a tank of dolphins or in a tank of my head?!?!

PS…. For those attending this cruise. We are now accepting reservations for the Carnival Destiny Bar Crawl hosted by Brandon & Maggy.

[Via http://muggymaggy.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment