Sunday, August 30, 2009

Dawn and Mike James

Dawn and Mike James were married on May 30, 2009 and everything went perfect. BUT, the lighting at the time their portraits had to be done wasn’t the most complimentary, so we arranged to do some more Bride and Groom portraits at a later date for the album

Well today was that later date, and I had a blast shooting with these two. One of the other Belles shot their actual wedding, so it was a real treat for me to get to work with them personally and shoot the pick ups!  We went to the Plaza, because as any good Kansas Citian would, they wanted the fountain shots. I also took them to the KC Star building downtown, and took some shots I thought of a few weeks ago, but I saved for this shoot  Dawn was a good sport, and I’m glad because I absolutely LOVE the ones of her sitting on the ledge!  They really wanted some great portraits, specifically something to put up in their house, and I think we got what they wanted

-Kenzi

[Via http://weddingbellesphoto.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment