Monday, August 31, 2009

Outsourcing

Because I’ve had a crazy weekend of rehearsal, wedding, and family reunion, I’m exhausted. I even skipped my run this morning for the sake of an extra hour’s sleep and still feel like I haven’t caught up.

So, I’m outsourcing my blog today to tide you all over to an actual post. (Which will hopefully come this evening.)

My aunt took some wonderful pictures at the wedding.

My dad wrote a blog post about yesterday. I know it’s not about the family reunion, but I just couldn’t resist pointing out the cuteness of my parents on my blog. Seriously, I couldn’t have asked for better role models.

(Though, they messed up my teenage-hood a little. In health class, I remember talking about how teenagers are supposed to have a switch from being mostly influenced by their parents to being mostly influenced by their peers, hence, rebellion. I couldn’t relate.)

[Via http://semprestaccato.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment