Thursday, September 3, 2009

Autograph Books!

Yesterday I tripped over the cord to my mac and broke it, what a quick realization that I’m lost without my mac! Sad, but true. I drove 2 hours today just to get to the mac store and replace it, and it was worth every penny of it’s $80 pricetag!  Anyway, I’m back online and just in time to get my albums out to the printer by my deadline.   I’ve been working on Brittney and Tyrell’s autograph album, and these are turning out to be my favorite new books!   Who wants a boring old guest book when you can have one of these fun autograph books that your guests will  fill with wishes and warm thoughts for you. Take a look at their guest book album design by clicking here!

-Melanie Jaramillo for Essence Photography

Nevada City Weddings, Boudoir photography, wedding albums, wedding guest books, autograph books.

[Via http://essencephoto.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment