Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weddings

I’m moving over a few of my favorite images from my old site to my new one (this being my new one ).  I moved over some favorite family shots a few days ago.  Today I’m moving wedding shots.  Here are a few of my favorites from the past:

Matt and Michelle – June 2009

I love the symmetry of this one.

 

Favorite detail shot of the day…

 

Matthew and Heather – April 2009

(Bear with me on this one, they had so many gorgeous shots, I had a lot of favorites.)

I love how this one just glows, the light was perfect!

These mints were homemade and out-of-this-world!

Is this not the cutest truck?  It is the perfect wedding accessory, every bride should have one!

Okay, I admit, I’m right proud of this one…

Beautiful shoes Hannah!

 

Brent and Misha – June 2008

(I was not the official photographer at this wedding, just a guest with a camera.)

 

Ryan and Hannah – September 2007

I like going back over pictures from a couple of years ago, I can see where I have improved, and that makes me happy.  All of these brides (and grooms) had gorgeous weddings, and it was up to me to capture that in pictures.  I have another wedding coming up next weekend and I am so excited (and nervous)!  I know it will be beautiful, also!

No comments:

Post a Comment