Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bridal Portraits

Last Saturday was a blast!  I was able to get out and help a bride with her Bridal Portraits…Long story short, another photographer was supposed to do the session but backed out, and get this, by texting the bride the day before.  No real explanation, just canceled.  I cannot believe a photographer has the nerve … things happen and that is why you explain, but when you are scheduled weeks in advance … well you get the point.

But Tracy Autem of Tracy Autem Photography refered her over to me and I was actually available for a few hours on Saturday!

The couple hours we spent together were a blast! She had a great attitude, was great to work with, and her family kept us all laughing.

Of course I cannot post any pics till after the wedding…don’t want the husband to be see…so in a few weeks I will post some for you all to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment