Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lisa & Jason in Love

Lisa & Jason tied the knot yesterday at Carmen’s Banquet Centre in Hamilton. The weather was beautiful – a great day for a wedding. We started the day off with the gentlemen. These guys were a funny bunch… very charming and may have even led me to blush a couple of times  Then off to see the ladies at Lisa’s mom’s beautiful lakefront home in Stoney Creek. WOW – loved the lakefront pictures with the ladies and Lisa’s family. Yesterday was such a perfect day and Lisa…. well, really just a perfect bride! These shots on the lake turned out to be just stunning! 

I can admit now that I had a few nerves throughout the day as I seemed to be hitting many obstacles… tons of traffic, road closures, a really short time for formal picture taking between the ceremony & reception, more traffic LOL!  At the end of the day, everything worked out perfectly and I am truly happy with the results.  I simply adore this couple! Lisa & Jason are so easy going and can barely keep their hands off of each other – LOVE IT! They constantly laugh, smile and hug, and just stare at each other…. they are so happy and just enjoyed the ride of the wedding day to the fullest. I loved working with you on Friday Lisa & Jason. Your wedding party was fantastic and you have such wonderful families. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to share in your day! Lisa & Jason were referred to me by Natalie at Ontario Wedding & Event Planners. If you are looking for someone to take care of your wedding day, so you too can enjoy it to the fullest you should contact Natalie – she’s fantastic!

[Via http://splashphotography.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment