Friday, September 25, 2009

more fun details

So I tried to get quite a bit in my last post as far as images go. I realized I forgot to include some of the pictures I was describing. D’oh! I got a little excited, but let me get a little more carried away. Come with me to Haley & Kenny’s wedding Definitely worthy of an editorial feature ala Grace Ormonde.

I would really like to know how many pedals were needed to carpet this aisle. It was so beautiful! Below that, the picture with the crystals hanging, that is a chandelier hung inside the tent with orchids hanging from each strand. So beautiful! Below that is the cocktail area, they had a martini ice luge and fabulous lounge furniture. The peacock feathers adorned everything, and accented the color theme beautifully especially the modern wrapped white chairs with the rhinestones, love how that looked. Those chair covers were stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment