Sunday, September 13, 2009

A year ago today: Monica & Glenn

We’re delighted to start our September one-year anniversaries off with Monica & Glenn, whose wedding we photographed a year ago today at beautiful Keswick Hall here in Charlottesville. It was hard to imagine a more fun-loving couple that day–laid back and relaxed and just going with the flow. We had so much fun with them and it was great catching up recently to see how they’ve been doing and to ask them about their favorite images. This is what they had to say:

From Monica:

The first time I saw my Dad on my wedding day…being an only child…and only daughter…what an emotional, yet calming moment to see his face and he peered at me…and took it all it.  I could only imagine what was going through his head.  I actually gave him this photo for his birthday in July..and it still brought tears to his eyes.  I’ll always be Daddy’s little girl.

I LOVE this picture….pic of me from the outside through the doors dancing on the dance floor.  This one always cracks me up as I truly thought I was the only one dancing all night long.  From our video that was not the case…but looking at this picture it seems to be the case

Glenn’s picks (as told through Monica):

This is Glenn’s fav pic of me…whenever he looks at this he just says aww….he notes its the perfect embodiment of how I am…this is the way he will always remember me.  You both truly brought out the beauty in me!!!  Thank you

Glenn kissing me during our first dance – what a great picture…it the perfect way to start life together…dancing amongst friends and family…and than having a moment…

Our grand entrance to our reception – don’t we look like rock stars???

From both:

Final Dance – we LOVE this pic….what a perfect pic to close the best day of our lives!!!

Us walking through the flowers – again, what a perfect pic – completely captures the beauty of the surroundings…and well…us too.  This pic is everywhere…our screensavers, phones….we love it!!

Portrait of us in the archway holding hands…a little bit of love…a little bit of pose

Wow…I didn’t think we were going to be able to do it…narrow down only a few favs…as practically every pic you both took of us and our day were our favs.  Something to continue to look at for years and reminisce on the awesome day!!!

Thanks so much, Monica and Glenn, for sharing these with us! It’s always fun seeing what our clients choose as their favorite images.

[Via http://hollandphotoarts.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment