Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wedding Celebrant

Are you planning to get married in the near future??

Hi, 

 My name is Jillian Taylor, A Celebrant, working in the Matakana Coast,  north of Auckland, New Zealand. I have lived here for 17 years.

I am a graduate of The School of the Feminine Divine, (2006),

which is where my passion for Ceremony and Ritual began.

I have completed two celebrant papers:

Ceremony and Celebration (AUT) 2008

Weddings and Civil Unions (Celebrant School) 2009.

I recently attended the CANZ conference in Auckland.

I believe Ceremony and celebration make up an important  part of our lives.

“A life without celebration is a life half lived”.

The ceremony is without doubt the most important part of a Wedding Day.

My role as a celebrant is to guide a couple through the planning of their wedding ceremony, to offer options for the couple to choose

from, information on local resources and services, as well as delivering the ceremony on the day.

I will help a couple decide, what is right for them capturing the, essence of the uniqueness of their relationship, their cultural identity and their individual characteristics.

 I will write a ceremony that is personally written for you, creating a ceremony that is unforgettable, uplifting and special.

It is my job, as a celebrant, to ensure the ceremony runs smoothly.

You, The bride and groom do not have to worry about anything but pledging your love and getting married.

If you would like to discuss Your Wedding give me a call or an email to arrange an interview.

 Let me, be your Dream Catcher.                                                                                             

Until then…   Continue to enjoy..   

Many good things…..

From   

Jillian Taylor     Celebrant

Email:   jillian@qualitytime4u.com

[Via http://celebrant4u.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment