Thursday, September 24, 2009

hayley + kenny montreaux

So much went into the making of this fabulous wedding, and I want to make sure to mention everyone that was involved in creating such a spectacular event. I was inspired by so many things I almost didn’t know when to stop! That’s always a good thing. I had a blast doing Hayley & Kenny’s engagement pictures last winter and I had just as much fun playing with them at their wedding day too. We went to the Stremmel Gallery for some pictures before the ceremony, oh how I love color, the red and yellow walls over there were fantastic scenes to shoot with. So lucky to have been able to shoot there beforehand. This was the 2nd time I had the chance to work with Katina Issacson of Sierra Floral Design, man, this woman is talented she created a masterful display of flowers for the church and the reception.  The wedding coordinator was Kerry from Blu Sky Events, they always do a fabulous job as well, everything went off without a hitch! Their ceremony was at the Trinity Episcopal church in downtown Reno and the reception followed at the exclusive, Montreaux Country Club. I have to say the aisle was nothing short of amazing. I have never seen an aisle decorated so exquisitely before. A carpet of roses with an s pattern interlaced throughout. The perfect combination of modern and elegance.

No comments:

Post a Comment