Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chris & Melanie's Wedding :)

Sometimes it’s painful getting those beautiful diamond earrings your fiance buys for you for your wedding day in your ear

I kind of sort of helped a bit with the flowers…so I had to get a good shot

I love the smiles of happy people just before they get married!!!!

I don’t know what happened, but I had a lot of ring shots from their wedding!! Here’s one

They had many talented friends helping with the wedding. Can you guess what this one was doing?

Kiss your bride!

Ahhhh YESSSSSSSSSS

This is about as normal as I get with my photography I like all these smiling faces. I just do

So, they had a super laid back reception. Probably the most super of the laid backs I’ve seen! They didn’t even have dancing….so I made them do their first dance for me

It was beautiful Even with out music

Toasts!!!!!

Hello July 2010 couple! I can’t wait!

Look at the surprise the groomsmen came up with….

Yep, they attached it to the getaway car. I had to get a picture. I just had to! They were all so proud of their work!

Their reaction to the “for sale” sign

And some of the last ones left at the end of the evening. I love the ones who stay to the end!!!!

Chris and Melanie had a super sweet and super intimate ceremony at the Wiedemann Hill Mansion in Newport, KY. I had never shot there before and I was pretty impressed with their service! Everyone was super nice and helpful!!! I love nice people!!!!

Their ceremoney was so very short, sweet, and simple – it just couldn’t have been better! They put their friends to work helping them with the whole thing – and let me tell you these friends were awesome help! They toasted them wonderfully, were super happy, and I don’t think anyone could have done a better job!

The whole day was beautiful and perfect! Which is exactly what they deserved

Congratulations Melanie and Chris! Your images are done and I can’t wait to show them to you!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment