Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lori and Eli preview wedding photos!

I really wanted to wait for Eli and Lori’s highlight video to be finished before posting a few of their wedding photos, but its not quite done yet (so close though!).   I didn’t want to get behind in my photo posting, so here go a few from Lori and Eli’s wedding =>

I started out the day with Lori and her bridesmaids at Lori’s parents house:

One of my favorites from the day, was a total accident.  We were leaving to go to the church, and we left the house through the garage where I spotted Dad’s classic Ford.   I love cars, so of course I got excited and decided I really needed to photograph Lori in the car.   Dad rolled the car out the garage, Lori got in, and I snapped a few quick shots:

On to the church, where I got to hang with Eli and his groomsmen.

Commandeering the baseball field was one of the highlights of the day.  My only regret is not getting more photos on the field, but I was feeling mad guilty for interrupting the little league game.

Props to the pastor at St. Alexander’s in Farmington.  This was the most entertaining wedding ceremony I’ve ever been to (at least in an actual real church),  he was great!   Here’s a couple from the ceremony:

The reception at the Best Western Sterling Inn was a blast!   I especially enjoyed their action-packed introductions, photo booth, and DJ Emmitt.   DJ and photo booth provided by Platinum Mix Productions. Here’s a link to check out all the photo booth fun:

http://picasaweb.google.com/platinummix/EliLoriSPhotoBooth#

So many fun dancing photos, still working on finishing up reception stuff, but here’s a couple of  my favorites from Lori and Eli’s dance:

Awesome wedding!  Congratulations Eli and Lori!

No comments:

Post a Comment